Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sara's Final Virtual Presentation

I chose to use Glogster to make my final virtual presentation because I had never used it and wanted an alternative to making a slideshow/video. I enjoyed making the poster and found it even a little bit fun! I used only the tools that Glogster provides to find images and public domain photos. Enjoy!



Just a side note: when I preview my post, the Glog doesn't show up very large... if that's the case, feel free to follow this link to a larger glog. It's the same thing - just the direct link! Plus, if you go there, you can see the whole thing as the embedded Glog has some stuff in the way of my words :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! What a cute way to wrap up everything you have been researching. I have never used Glogster either but it looks really cool. Can you imagine creating one at the beginning of each science unit to prepare students for what they will learn about? How fun!! I love that all you have to do is look at all the images and you can tell what the main points were to your research you did. Great job Sara! It turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your poster and was interested in trying it out for my own presentation. You did such a great job, and it looked easier than I found it to be! How did you get it embedded on this blog?
    More specifically about your poster, I think you did a great job summarizing all of your research onto a one page poster. There is information along with fun colors, designs and pictures. It is very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poster was very modern looking, I loved the design. I thought that the colors went really well with the pictures. I think this a very interesting and well done presentation, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good job organizing the post. Very well desighed for the audience to attention. You put color and picture great use. Well done.

    ReplyDelete